WHO AM I
Hi, I’m Ajayi Olubiyi; the Writer with a great story having authored over 150 written articles on magazines, blogs, guest posts, journals, etc. I am a businessman, a Social Media Manager, and Engineer. In my spare time I am a projector broadcast/video production/sound recording consultant. I am a person with the dreams of impacting positively into the life of people through Words.
YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT I DO WHEN BORED?
- Listen to Music (I love basically all genres of music as long as it’s cool)
- Take up a piece of paper and a pen to tap into the world of ideas
- Get myself a chilled soft drink on my right and a snack by my left
- Write till I fall asleep
WHY I WRITE
- I write because that’s the best way to get my thoughts out and share it.
- I write because I have a story to tell the world.
- I write because the world is interested in my words and so I have to empower it.
ROUTINE OF WRITING
I write every day of my life. Writing has been a part of me and will always be. I enjoy writing mostly at night when I create the time for it between the hours of 9:00pm – 2:00am when I often go to bed.
PROCESS OF WRITING
I get my inspiration mostly from music. I am music. If you want to take away my writing, take away my music and you will see me write a different genre. But as a writer, I have disciplined myself on writing anytime and in any condition. I write on my bed where all my idea books are scattered around.
BOOKS THAT HAS MADE ME BETTER
Amidst the hundreds of books I have read, the books listed below motivated and set a new path for me.
- Success through a positive mental attitude- Napoleon Hill & Clement Stones
- Think and grow Rich- Napoleon Hill
- The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth- John. C. Maxwell
- 7 habits of highly effective people- Steven Convey
- Accept no mediocre life- David Foster
- I got just one talent- Oluwatobi Adesanya
ADVICE TO WRITERS
Like I will always say; keep writing. If you really want to become great in your chosen field; you have got to sacrifice your time, be disciplined, be determined and be diligent. If you’re bad at writing and don’t like to do it, you’ll miss out on most of the ideas writing would have generated –Paul Graham. You might not have the audience now, but find a way to let someone read your article. Be original with your writing because that’s what is going to sell you out there to the real world.
CONNECT WITH ME
- Google+ https://plus.google.com/+AjayiOlubiyi
- LinkedIn https://ng.linkedin.com/in/ajayi-olubiyi-47700874
- Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/ajayiolubiyi/
- Stumbleupon http://www.stumbleupon.com/aolubiyi
ABOUT COMMUNE WRITERS INT’L
HOW CWI ORIGINATED?
I always believe we all have this unique and creative gift inside of us which is worth sharing with the world. Ever since my growing years, I have always had this burning questions within me that
- How do I maximize my God given talent?
- I love writing and how do I earn a living and build my career around it.
Have battled with this questions times without number until I decided to choose the future I wanted for myself and have myself walk a new path fulfilling my dreams.
This was how COMMUNE WRITERS INT’L was birth and ever since, my life has taking a new course.
PURPOSE OF CREATION
I have always wanted my articles read and books published for the world to see. I spent many years thinking about it before I actually took the plunge. I had my books and articles well written but no one knew who I was and that was disheartening. That experience made me unwavering to learn social media marketing as well as how to become better in writing. I then made up my mind to start a blog that will not only help me get my writings to the world but will also publish other writers article who are in my situation saving them the money, time and heartache I went through.
- To offer help and support upcoming writers around the world.
- To inspire and help writers succeed in all their writing and publishing endeavors.
- To develop the writing abilities of both young and old people of all ages creating and sharing their words with the world at large.
- To create an environment in which writing can be appreciated by the widest possible public.
- To be the world’s foremost online hub on writing matters.
- To be the leading writing organization which will help writers fulfill their dreams and bring them to stardom.
- To be the leading writing foundation which will help little ones discover their writing skill and how to use it.
- To be the leading and trustworthy organization which will make writing a profession where writers can write to earn money and be happy doing what they love most.
BENEFITS OF WRITING WITH CWI
- CWI is dedicated to helping writers establish and advance their careers, introducing readers to a variety of authors, and delving into the ever-inscrutable mind.
- CWI is a fast growing organization where writers share their writings to the world. In so doing, we are been supported and sponsored by top writing and publishing industries to help writers get to their peak.
- CWI help writers get their dream book published.
- If writers write consistently and are being published, they might get guest posting platforms to boost their writers authority.
- Great articles from writers might be published on other blogs and website depending on the topic of write-up which will make companies and influencers more interested in your work.
- Bringing in new writers to join CWI will attract exclusive goodies and packages from the management.
- CWI will not take credibility for your work. Your article will always be referenced to you.